Master of Theology
You can apply by completing the online application form and uploading the required documents. The application deadline for non-EU students is 1 April 2018 and for EU students 1 May 2018 for the academic year 2018-2019, starting in September 2018.
Online application for the academic year 2018-2019 will be available from 1 November 2017.
Please be aware that you fill in all required fields and upload the required documents before submitting your application!
Admission to the international Master of Theology programme requires:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Theology or an equivalent diploma of a recognised academic institution.
2. A good command of English, to be demonstrated by:
- a TOEFL score of 575 (Paper Based Test), 232 (Computer Based Test) or 90
- (Internet Based Test);
- an IELTS score of 6,5;
- a TOEIC score of 720;
- a Cambridge ESOL CAE 58-66.
3. When applying for OT or NT studies: a proven bachelor's level of Hebrew or Greek. For Hebrew this means a study load of at least 15 ECTS, for Greek a study load of at least 20 ECTS (15 ECTS normal Greek studies and 5 ECTS NT Greek). One ECTS is to be compared with a study load of 28 study hours.