Master of Theology
You can apply by completing the online application form and uploading the required documents. The application deadline for non-EU students is 1 April 2017 and for EU students 1 May 2017 for the academic year 2017-2018, starting in September 2017.
Please be aware that you fill in all required fields and upload the required documents before submitting your application!
Admission to the international Master of Theology programme requires:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Theology or an equivalent diploma of a recognised academic institution.
2. A good command of English, to be demonstrated by:
- a TOEFL score of 575 (Paper Based Test), 232 (Computer Based Test) or 90
- (Internet Based Test);
- an IELTS score of 6,5;
- a TOEIC score of 720;
- a Cambridge ESOL CAE 58-66.
If you have a lower score, meaning TOEFL 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), or 79-80 (IBT), IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 670 or Cambridge ESOL CAE 52-57 you will be accepted, but you may be advised to take additional language classes in English. This is also the minimum score required to get accepted to the programme.
3. When applying for OT or NT studies: a proven bachelor's level of Hebrew or Greek. For Hebrew this means a study load of at least 15 ECTS, for Greek a study load of at least 20 ECTS (15 ECTS normal Greek studies and 5 ECTS NT Greek). One ECTS is to be compared with a study load of 28 study hours.