Master of Theology
You can apply by completing the online application form and uploading the required documents. The application deadline for non-EU students is 1 April 2018 and for EU students 1 May 2018 for the academic year 2018-2019, starting in September 2018.
Online application for the academic year 2018-2019 is available now!
Please make sure that you fill in all required fields and upload the required documents before submitting your application!
The following documents should be uploaded during the online application:
- a copy of your passport ID page
- a picture of yourself (passport picture) - maximum size:150 KB
- a copy of your degree certificate(s) - in English or a certified English translation
- a copy of your academic transcript(s) of records - in English or a certified English translation
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae
- an English version of your thesis or final project (of most recent study programme) - max. 3 pages!
- a motivation letter: describe how the study programme could add to your work and life experience. What will be the added value? How will the programme benefit your career? Please clarify your motivation - max. 500-600 words
- two reference letters - including personal data, the academic background and the address of the author of the letter, and the name and personal data of the applicant as well as the field of specialisation; please refer to the candidates intellectual strengths and academic capacities (please be as specific as possible) and the added value of the programme for the professional future of the candidate and/or the organisation
- an English language proficiency test - the following tests are accepted: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge ESOL
- a proof of sufficient level of Greek (for NT studies) or Hebrew(for OT studies)
After finalising your application you will receive by e-mail a text with questions you need to answer. This assignment should be sent to email@example.com.
Admission to the international Master of Theology programme requires:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Theology or an equivalent degree of a recognised academic institution comparable to a Dutch academic Bachelor's degree
2. A good command of English, to be demonstrated by:
- a TOEFL score of 575 (Paper Based Test), 232 (Computer Based Test) or 90
- (Internet Based Test);
- an IELTS score of 6,5;
- a TOEIC score of 720;
- a Cambridge ESOL CAE 58-66.
3. When applying for OT or NT studies: a proven bachelor's level of Hebrew or Greek. For Hebrew this means a study load of at least 15 ECTS, for Greek a study load of at least 20 ECTS (15 ECTS normal Greek studies and 5 ECTS NT Greek). One ECTS is to be compared with a study load of 28 study hours.