Theologians are at the center of a continuously changing society. To sharpen, broaden en deepen your knowledge and skills, the PThU provides online education and training courses. Follow them at your own pace and time, from the comfort of your home.
- Coping with crisis and the negotiation of identity in Jewish antiquity
- Contextuality and the crisis of Biblical studies
- Ecological awareness arising from encountering the Bible
- The earth is the Lord’s: Renewing Christian theology from the ground up in times of crisis
- Competing Christianities: violence, ideology and war in Europe and beyond
- Obtaining the ‘good’ in a context of pluralism