Apply for our Master of Theology
You can apply now for the academic year 2019-2020. To do so, please visit our online application form. Complete the online application form and upload the required documents.
Application deadlines are:
- students from outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland: 1 April 2019
- EU, EEA or Swiss students: 1 May 2019
Please take the following steps to apply for our Master of Theology:
- Check if you meet the admission requirements.
- Gather all required application documents (see next paragraph).
- Complete our online application form.
- Submit the application form. Before submitting, please make sure you have filled in all required fields and uploaded all required documents.
- After sending in your application, we will email you an assignment. Please answer the questions in the text.
- Send your assignment to email@example.com.
- We may contact you for additional information.
The following documents should be uploaded during the online application:
- a copy of your passport ID page
- a picture of yourself (passport picture) - maximum size: 150 KB
- a copy of your degree certificate(s) - in English or a certified English translation
- a copy of your academic transcript(s) of records - in English or a certified English translation
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae
- an abstract of your thesis or final project (of most recent study programme). The abstract should be written in English and should have a maximum of 3 pages
- a motivation letter (maximum of 500-600 words): describe how the study programme could add to your work and life experience. What will be the added value? How will the programme benefit your career? Please clarify your motivation
- two reference letters. Reference letters should include information about the author: personal data, academic background and address. They should also include your name and personal data. Ask the author to include his or her field of specialisation. Letters should include references to your intellectual strengths and academic capacities (ask authors to be as specific as possible) and the added value of the programme for your professional future, and/or that of the organisation
- if applicable: an English language proficiency test score report. The following tests are accepted: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge
- if applicable: a proof of a sufficient level of Greek (for NT studies) or Hebrew (for OT studies)
For questions related to the application procedure, please contact our international officer.