FAQ coronavirus and PThU
For as long as the COVID-19 pandemic lasts, the PThU will closely follow the advice of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We synchronize our approach with our partner universities: Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam and Rijksuniversiteit Groningen in Groningen. New information can be found on this page.
Visit RIVM site for most recent information
RIVM is monitoring the situation in the Netherlands and has created a Frequently Asked Questions page about the corona virus. Here you can find the most recent information about the spread of the virus and the current regulations.
If you still have questions after reading the information on this page, and if you are a student or employee of the PThU, please contact us:
- Students: Annemarie Goosens
- Availability by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability by phone: +31 20 59 847 36
- Students abroad and for international travel advice: Albert Nijboer
- Availability by email: email@example.com
- Availability by phone: +31 20 59 846 69
- Employees: Margot Hinderink, HR-advisor
- Availability by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability by phone: +31 6 22 45 39 04
Frequently asked questions and answers
Answers to requently asked questions will be updated with new information where available.
Students and employees who are set to travel abroad in the near future are advised to consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (in Dutch) for current travel advice. Does study or work require you to travel to a land or region with a negative travel advice because of the corona virus? Employees are asked to contact their direct manager for advice.