Research data management
Research data management (RDM) describes the organisation, storage, preservation, and sharing of data collected and used in a research project.
For more information about good research data management see:
- Libguide Research Data Management (University Library VU Amsterdam)
- Tips for safe treatment of research data (University of Groningen)
- Data Management Plan for Scientific Research (DANS)
- National Coördination Point Research Data Management (SURF)
- Netherlands code of conduct for research integrity (NWO 2018)
- How FAIR are your data?
- FAIR Principles (GO FAIR)