The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in The Netherlands. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. The scholarship will be paid to you in instalments by the Protestant Theological University after arrival in The Netherlands.
- Hold the nationality of one of the non EU/EER member states;
- Not have lived in Europe for more than 12 months over the past 5 years;
- Never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters;
- Have applied for admission to the international Master of Theology (in depth) programme of PThU;
- Candidates should have an excellent study record and a particular commitment to their field of study and its ongoing development;
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for a Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University.
How to apply
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University until 1 February 2017. You should send your application form and motivation letter for the Holland Scholarship Programme at PThU to firstname.lastname@example.org.