Requirements for admission
The following requirements apply to exchange students.
- You are a full time student at your home university.
- You have an official nomination letter from the study abroad coordinator at your home university.
- If applying for master’s courses, you have a Bachelor’s degree in the field of theology or any related field.
- You are able to demonstrate a good command of English by:
- a TOEFL score of 575 (Paper Based Test), 232 (Computer Based Test) or 90 (Internet Based Test)
- 2.an IELTS score of 6,5
- a TOEIC score of 720
- a Cambridge ESOL CAE 58-66
If you have a lower score, you will be accepted, but you may be advised to take additional language classes in English. Lower scores are TOEFL 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), or 79-80 (IBT), IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 670 or Cambridge ESOL CAE 52-57.