Use of study workplaces on location
6 July 2020
From July 7, it is possible to use a study workplace at the locations in Amsterdam and Groningen. The following terms and conditions apply.
- Three study workplaces are available in both Amsterdam and Groningen. These are located in the library and are clearly indicated.
- You can only come to the location if you have pre-booked a study workplace and have received a confirmation.
- You can make a reservation via the button below.
- You reserve a study workplace per half day (from 9.30 to 12.30 or from 13.30 to 16:00).
- You may reserve a maximum of two half days per week spread over different days.
- You must also reserve a study workplace if you want to view material from the library.
- If you have made an appointment with a library staff member to collect a book, you do not need to make a reservation. In that case, you pick up the book and then leave the location.
- If you can’t make it, please cancel your reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve a workplace, please follow these steps.