Board and management
Our board consists of members of various institutions. We collaborate in a network of diverse domestic and foreign faculties/universities and organizations.
Responsible for day-to-day business:
Academic participants of the institute currently are:
- Department of Culture Studies, Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences, Tilburg University
- Tilburg School of Catholic Theology, Tilburg University
- Benedictine Centre for Liturgical Studies, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies, Radboud University
- Protestant Theological University, Amsterdam / Groningen
- University of Humanistic Studies, Utrecht
- Centre for Religion and Heritage, Faculty of Theology, University of Groningen
In addition, IRiLiS collaborates in a network of diverse domestic and foreign faculties/universities and organizations, such as NOSTER (Nederlandse Onderzoekschool voor Theologie en Religiewetenschap), Meertens Instituut Amsterdam, Liturgisch Instituut Leuven, Societas Liturgica, the AKL, Kompetenzcentrum Liturgik at University of Bern, and the Faculties of Theology at University of Pretoria and Stellenbosch University (South-Africa), Erfurt (Germany) and Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley (California).