Call for Papers Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical studies
10 November 2021
You are kindly invited to submit a manuscript for publication in the online journal Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical Studies. The deadline for submitting articles is 1 May.
- articles should not normally exceed 8,000 words in length, including any notes;
- articles are to be anonymized by the author prior to submission;
- editorial and bibliographical instructions are found in the journal's style sheet;
- manuscripts - if written in a language that is not the author's mother tongue - must be corrected at native speakers level before submission;
- illustrations (provided that they are free of rights) may separately be sent along;
- summaries of dissertations (normally published in the language of the thesis) should not exceed 5,000 words and should not contain any notes or illustrations.
If you are currently preparing a submission to our journal, we kindly ask you to give us a heads up, simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the journal can be found here.
In 2022 there will also be a jubilee edition of the Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical Studies on the topic of Ritual Techniques. The call for papers for this special issue can be found here.