- Call for Papers Jubilee Edition Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical StudiesTo celebrate the thirty-year anniversary of the Institute for Ritual and Liturgical Studies in 2022, there will be a jubilee edition of the Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical Studies on the topic of Ritual Techniques: New Openings in Ritual and Liturgical Studies. Contrary to our regular edition, the jubilee edition will appear in print! We invite you to contribute an article to this special jubilee edition. Deadline is 1 April.
- Call for Papers Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical studiesYou are kindly invited to submit a manuscript for publication in the online journal Yearbook for Ritual and Liturgical Studies. The deadline for submitting articles is 1 May.
- Forthcoming: Handbook of Disaster RitualThe Handbook of Disaster Ritual presents an overview of relevant literature, perspectives, methods, concepts, as well as a selection of topical themes in relation to current disaster rituals. The handbook has been compiled from multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse perspectives and works with broad definitions of the concepts of both disaster and ritual.
- Paul Peeters (1965-2021), Managing Director of Peeters Publishers, has passed awayWe received word from Peeters Publishers in Leuven that managing editor Mr. Paul Peeters has passed away unexpectedly on March 22, 2021 at the age of 55.
- Forthcoming: Handbook of Disaster RitualIn a few months, this book will be published: Martin Hoondert, Paul Post, Mirella Klomp and Marcel Barnard (eds.), Handbook of Disaster Ritual. Multidisciplinary perspectives, cases and themes. Leuven, Paris, Bristol CT: Peeters Publishers (forthcoming).