- Call for Papers IRTI ConferenceYou can download the Call for Papers for the upcoming online IRTI Conference on ‘Theology Facing Climate Change’, in pdf. This includes theme, keynote speakers, deadline for submission of paper proposals, and conference fee.
- WCRC shares Reformation Day worship serviceThe World Communion of Reformed Churches (WCRC) celebrated on Sunday 31 October Reformation Day.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship advertisement: Call for applicationsA Postdoctoral fellowship is available at The Unit for Reformational Theology and the Development of the South African Society within the following subprogramme: Moral Development of the Society. The postdoctoral fellow will be mentored by Prof Nico Vorster.
- Research Fellowship Programme Call for proposals – spring and autumn semesters 2022The Protestant Theological University offers two Junior Research Fellowship positions for the year 2022, one in the spring (January – August 2022) and one in the autumn. The maximum duration of each fellowship is 1 month. This call is open for researchers who obtained their PhD no more than 5 years before 1 October 2021.
- Herman Bavinck CenterThe Herman Bavinck Center is one of the centres of the Faculty of Religion and Theology of the Vrije Universiteit and a partner of the IRTI. This Center, founded in 2015, seeks to study and advance the tradition of Reformed theology that inspired the founders of the Vrije Universiteit, a tradition that in the present context is part of the international evangelical movement.
- Journal of Reformed Theology (JRT) and Studies in Reformed Theology (SRT)2021 is the fifteenth year of publication of the Journal of Reformed Theology. In order to celebrate this milestone, Brill has offered to make it possible to download freely fifteen very successful articles this year. Brill will soon announce which articles have been selected.
- New publicationsThere are some new, Reformed books, including a few publications from those who have come to IRTI events in the past.
- In Memoriam Prof Ferenc SzűcsFerenc Szűcs, reformed pastor, Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology, former Rector of the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary, passed away at the age of 79 years. He returned to his Creator in the early morning on 23 November.