Dr. Mirella C.M. Klomp
In the academic year 2021-2022, I teach:
- Heilig eten (sacred food/holy meals, BA-course ECTS, joint-degree)
- Themaveld Vieren (liturgical studies, MA-course 15ECTS, Groningen & Amsterdam)
I supervise several BA- and MA-students who are in the process of writing their thesis in the discipline of Practical Theology. I currently (co-)supervise the following PhD students in writing their theses:
- Henk Vogel, Sing after God a New Song. Ritual-musical appropriations of Psalms in Dutch culture between 1990-2020 (PThU; 2018-2022);
- Kirsten van der Ham, How to Meet the Other? A Qualitative Empirical Study on the Entanglement of Christianity and Racism in the Context of Church Settings in the Netherlands (PThU; 2021-2026)
- Gerard van Eck, IT’S NOT EASY (CO- )BE(COM)ING GREEN. Een onderzoek naar vergroening van het geloofsleven in lokale kerkelijke gemeenten (PThU; 2021-2025);
- Martin Boon, Spelenderwijs: Bibliodramatische exegese van Lucas 7:36-50 (PThU; 2021-2026);
- Jutta Eilander-van Maaren, Polyphony in Ecclesiology. A practical-theological research on 'being church' in the Old Catholic Church of the Netherlands (Utrecht University, 2020-2026).
I am open to enquiries about new BA, MA, or PhD thesis projects.
I was a member of the Examination Board of the Bachelor Theology (joint degree) on behalf of PThU between 2018-2021, and was involved in the continued development of the curriculum of this joint BA programme in 2018 and 2019.