Dr. Mirella C.M. Klomp
In the academic year 2019-2020, I teach the following courses:
- Practical Theology II (BA-course, joint-degree)
- Practical Theology (pre-master)
- Performance & Communicatie (MA-course year 1)
- Voorgaan in de eredienst (MA-course year 1)
I supervise several BA- and MA-students who are in the process of writing their thesis in the discipline of Practical Theology. I currently co-supervise the following PhD students in writing their theses:
- Christian Bultinck, De Maaltijd van de Heer vieren in gesloten inrichtingen (UU);
- Alexander Douglas, Worship and mental health care. Towards a Philosophical Anthropology of Liturgy (PThU);
- Jutta Eilander (UU);
- Joy Hoppe-Devakani, Girivalam. An Anthropological Inquiry of embodied Transgression (PThU);
- Henk Vogel, Sing after God a New Song. Ritual-musical appropriations of Psalms in Dutch culture between 1990-2020 (PThU).
I am open to enquiries about new BA, MA, or PhD thesis projects.
I have been a member of the Examination Board of the Bachelor Theology (joint degree) at PThU since 2018, and was involved in the continued development of the curriculum of this joint BA programme in 2018 and 2019.