Costs of study
The tuition fee for the current academic year is € 2,873. The fee can be paid before the start of the academic year (1 September 2017) or in (10) installments.
- Visa and residence permit application fee: €723.50 per year (if applicable)
- Housing application fee: €108.90 per year (if you need our support to find accommodation)
- Application fee: €145.20 per year (for all admitted students)
Costs of living
- Monthly costs of living: €400 (approximately)
- Monthly costs of accommodation: €325 - €500
Further study related costs you need to consider are:
- Travel to the Netherlands and back to your home country
- Travel in the Netherlands (Schiphol Airport - Groningen)
- A basic health and liability insurance: €480 per year
- Thesis correction costs: €470 per year (on average)
Information about scholarships can be found here.